MAY 12TH – 15TH | 2022
Tico Time Bluegrass Festival
MUSIC – WORKSHOPS – LATE NIGHT JAMS
Pickin’ & Grinnin’ on the Animas River
TICO TIME BLUEGRASS FESTIVAL
Here at Tico Time Bluegrass festival, we strive to cultivate the community and camaraderie that is deeply rooted in Bluegrass Music. Curating a space where we can come together to express ourselves through our collective love of music, adventure, and nature is integral to our mission. A world-class live music experience with the natural beauty of the Animas River Valley provides endless activities for you and your family: Camping, Rafting, SUP, Zipline, Hiking, Waterslides, Workshops, Community Pickin’, and so much more! Join us for 4 days of celebrating this community with some of the best artists in Bluegrass, Roots, and Americana music.
“We couldn’t think of a better way to get back to going to music festivals. The venue, the music, the people, and the vibe were all absolutely perfect.”
The Lil Smokies
Tim O'Brien w/ Jan Fabricius
Trout Steak Revival
And so much more!
ANYONE ON THE RESORT PREMISES SHALL ADHERE TO ALL NEW MEXICO AND SAN JUAN COUNTY GUIDELINES, LAWS, AND HEALTH REGULATIONS
Here is a list of additional guidelines and info about COVID 19 precautions at the RV Resort:
- Tico Time River Resort has a capacity of 10,000 people, reduced to 15% and social distancing efforts are in place
- Tico Time is an outdoor venue and has no enclosed gathering areas on its property
- All individual groups to the Resort shall keep their distance from other individual groups while at the Resort
- Handwashing Stations are provided throughout the Resort – please use them
- Everyone shall wash their hands: before using or entering any community areas, before using toys or equipment being shared between any 2 persons or more.
TICO TIME RIVER RESORT | 20 Road 2050 | Aztec, NM 87410
THURS, MAY 12TH - SUN, MAY 15TH | 2022